Our company is expanding rapidly, and we are looking to hire an automotive technician to join our team. You should have demonstrated experience as an auto mechanic on cars and light trucks. You will be responsible for diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles.
Ideal Candidate Qualities:
– Previous automotive diagnostic and repair experience is a must for 2 to 5 years.
– Willingness to learn with hands-on training,
– Ability to effectively manage time to meet and exceed targets.
– A strong desire to succeed.
– A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
– Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
– Possess a valid in-state driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
– Good hand-eye coordination.
– Keep a professional appearance.
– Maylift objects that weigh as much as 50 lbs.
– Be prepared to get additional certification as needed.
– Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
– Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
– Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
– Plan repair procedures using charts, manuals, and experience.
– Test the functionality of parts and systems.
– Understanding of automotive air-conditioning systems.
– Ability to use diagnostic equipment.
– Inspect & repair brake systems, wheel bearings sensors, and other parts.
– Help keep the repair shop & your work area clean and organized
Job Type: Full-time with Benefits. Pay: $31.00 – $50.00 per hour